About Me

My photo
Black Girl singing the songs that have been buried in her heart all her life. Come share with me all the ups and downs that we all go through. White, Latino Asian, let's all sing the Black Girl Song. This is basically the story of survival of the phoenix rising from the ashes again and again...and again.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Runnin Track

Runnin Track
I'm runnin this track called life but getting tired of the games the shame the hurt the pain all of it but it wont stop so I wont stop it and it still hurts so I won't heal it but the pain the pain is alive I'll say it again... the pain the pain is still alive but now the games or over the shame the hurt the pain subsided just what the doctor ordered peace So I'll tell my story and keep runnin till death.
Kaissa Imani Assata Henriquez

No comments: