About Me

My photo
Black Girl singing the songs that have been buried in her heart all her life. Come share with me all the ups and downs that we all go through. White, Latino Asian, let's all sing the Black Girl Song. This is basically the story of survival of the phoenix rising from the ashes again and again...and again.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Questions

Questions
I have questions like these that come from my mouth, I have questions like who made the first word and how did the continents move?...Questions, I have Questions like who moves the sun when the day has began and what is the wind?...Questions, like who rules the day and who has the final say?...Questions, like how is talent found when no one is around ?...Questions.
And I have one more question that can only have one answer, how will you live for ever ?...God
Kaissa Imani Assata Henriquez,10,Poet

No comments: